Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hair Falls Flat

WHAT a pretty day outside!  Ugh I am eating it up (specifically from the comfort of my own home) ...

Today I went to go get my hair chopped off.  What a relief!  I love going to Bliss (by the Towson circle if you're innerested), and the owner Laura is awesome.  She remembers all about me (and my problematic hair) even though I normally go about twice a year on average.  Impressive!

Anyways, I went to get the hair chopped off and to get some styling tips for my brother's upcoming wedding (countdown: 16 days).  Laura did a kickass job of curling my hair and making it super full and gorgeous ... until literally 5 minutes later it fell flat.  I warned her that it was coming; my hair does NOT enjoy being tampered with.  However, the dear woman tried, and failed.  Anyways, it looks great for 5 minutes.  Maybe I can have a stylist follow me around the wedding, do my hair, take 5 minutes of pictures, and repeat.  Preferrably a fabulous supergay with a sassy tude.  No?

In other pre-wedding news, I finally have all of the RSVPs and food requests for the rehearsal.  Side note: why must people respond to anything last-minute?  I get an invitation, I respond promptly.  It's a lot easier to respond quickly, isn't it?  I would hate to have a response card just laying around, waiting to be sent.  What's the point?  Ugh, frustrating.

I went to DC yesterday to drop off all the bridal shower presents with my brother and his fiancee.  What a relief to get those things out of my car! 

I've decided that if I'm not married by 35, I'm marrying myself.  And everyone can buy me lots of extravagent gifts and see me marry me.  You're invited, permitting a response is received in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment