Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday

I can't believe I remembered to do this for a second Friday in a row ... maybe my memory is improving (doubtful)

Here's my Fill Up My Heart Friday list for the day:
  • I got to see my bestest friend from college, 'Mizz J' last night to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.  We have a running tradition of spending May 5th together ... starting in college with $1 margarita nights (oh how I miss those!), then she came to visit me for the past 2 years.  This year I got to go down to Virginny and spent the evening with my buddy and her hilarious family.  Had the best time ever, and my face still hurts from laughing
  • 
    Sinko de Mayo
    
  • My coworker, 'Johnny' sent me an email with this lovely picture, with the caption "Happy Cinco de Mayo" yesterday and it cracked me up.
  • This Sunday is Mother's Day and I'm going to dinner with my parents, brother, and future sister-in-law.  Cream of crab soup, here I come!!  Oh and I'm excited to spend time with my family too :)
  • Saturday is my 4 year anniversary with my company.  I feel old, and I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking it out for 4 years already.  Go me.
  • There's a surprise birthday party for one of my really awesome customers tonight.  Hoping to make some much needed $$ and it should be a great time
  • I took time off yesterday, and it was pretty great.  Everyone should take a random PTO day, I completely support them
Have a great weekend, kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment