Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday

Happy Friday, kittens!

In the light of some pretty Negative Nancy posts, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and start with what fills my heart up this week:
  • I stayed up late enough to watch Wilfred last night, and while it is a super weird show, I really love it
  • My very bestest friend from college, Mizz J is coming to town on Saturday for ...
  • PIRATE CRUISE!!!!  If you haven't read my post about the first time I went on the pirate cruise, This is the Best Day of My Life! Part 1, check it out.  Or wait til next week when I can update you on my 2011 Pirate Cruise experience
  • Due to the pirate cruise, I'm not working at the bar on Saturday, hooray!
  • Nordstrom was having a big sale this week and I purchased the NorthFace coat that I've been dying for, about $50 off.  Yes, we have a heat index of 117* this week and I'm buying a winter coat.  What of it?
  • Carlton and Mustacho, duh.
Shout out to one of my favorite sorority sisters, The Fugitive, who just told me that she found my blog and likes it.  Even though she is petrified of cats, rats, and aliens, she has managed to get through it and finds some humor in this messed up world I call my life.  Fugitive, I love you.

And now for your listening pleasure, in honor of this disgusting heat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment