In the light of some pretty Negative Nancy posts, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and start with what fills my heart up this week:
- I stayed up late enough to watch Wilfred last night, and while it is a super weird show, I really love it
- My very bestest friend from college, Mizz J is coming to town on Saturday for ...
- PIRATE CRUISE!!!! If you haven't read my post about the first time I went on the pirate cruise, This is the Best Day of My Life! Part 1, check it out. Or wait til next week when I can update you on my 2011 Pirate Cruise experience
- Due to the pirate cruise, I'm not working at the bar on Saturday, hooray!
- Nordstrom was having a big sale this week and I purchased the NorthFace coat that I've been dying for, about $50 off. Yes, we have a heat index of 117* this week and I'm buying a winter coat. What of it?
- Carlton and Mustacho, duh.