Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stuff That I Love

Didn't want ya'll to think that I'm a Negative Nancy, so here's a lot of stuff that I love:
  • Taking a nap with no alarm to wake me up
  • 3-day weekends
  • Getting a package in the mail
  • The calm that comes over me after I lock the door at the bar on Saturday night, knowing I won't have to work there again for 5 blissful days
  • The rare evening at the bar when I'm actually having a hilarious, fun time
  • Spending a lazy day on the couch (with kitty boyboys)
  • Getting into bed after just changing the sheets
  • One of those "gotta have you right now" makeout sessions
  • A completely decadent meal with great company
  • Reading a really good book
  • When I walk past Carlton and he rolls over to show his fat belly and gives a good "meeeyoowwww"
  • Cuddling with Mustacho
  • A really good glass of wine (or a delish cocktail), preferably with some tasty treats to go along with it
  • Researching something completely off the wall and learning all about it (ex: my obsession with the Amish)
  • Drunk shopping at Target or Amazon.com
  • Laughing so hard that it makes my face and belly ache
  • The satisfaction I get after cleaning the apartment
  • Having some unexpected extra $$ in the bank
  • When Pandora plays a bunch of really awesome songs in a row
  • Having something really exciting to look forward to

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

extra $$ in the bank = WINNING :)

hahahahaha

Post a Comment