Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday

Happy 4th of July weekend, ya'll!  Here's what's filling up my heart today:
  • Carlton & Mustacho (when they aren't attempting to wake me up at 6am!)
  • 3-day weekend!
  • My brother, his wife (still getting used to calling her that!), and my parents are coming over on Sunday for crabs and corn.  Can't get more Maryland than that!
  • My new favorite show, Wilfred, was on last night and I am totally in love with it.  Check it out if you haven't already!
  • I hung out with two of my favorite customers from the bar (who quickly turned into two of my favorite people in general) last night and had a blast
And now, for your viewing and listening pleasure ... a true American classic:

Have a wonderful weekend, and let's remember how fantastic the good ol' U. S. of A is!!

XOXO,
Cat Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment