Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday

Happy Friday to one and all!  Here's what fills my heart up this week:
  • I'm finally taking a flying leap into technology and getting DVR so I can become even more of a pathetic mess and spend even more time watching tv!!  So excited
  • Speaking of which, has anyone else heard that Nickelodeon is now airing classic 90s shows (All That, Kenan and Kel, Doug, etc) really late at night?  I can't lie, this kinda gave me the push I needed to get the DVR.  Shame.
  • Rumor has it, my raise is FINALLY coming through next paycheck (on the 15th).  Hurry it up, CHG!
  • Of course, my kitten babies!  Check out this pic of Carl (ignore my hotmess hungover self, this was taken the morning after the pirate cruise) ... so cute!!!
Have a lovely weekend, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment