Thursday, June 9, 2011

(the day before) Friday

So I know that it isn't Friday, but I would like to express what fills my heart up on this lovely Thursday, as I won't be able to post tomorrow.
  • I finally got to see my amazing friend/sorority sister, Jessie Green (over at And I Can't Help But Wonder ...) and her fiancee last night.  It was so great to see them and to finally catch up.  Can't wait to do it again soon, friend!
  • My baby (big) brudder gets married in 2 days!  So crazy!  I feel like it was only yesterday that we were being stupid little kids running around, and now he's getting MARRIED.  Boggles my mind a little bit
  • Getting a bunch of work done that I've been wanting to accomplish for awhile and nerdy Cat Lady is super excited about it
  • Taking off on Friday and Monday ... which means that I don't have to deal with the above mentioned work for 4 days!
  • Getting my nails and eyebrows done, and going tanning today to finish up the beauty routine for the wedding.  If I didn't have a million things to get done before heading out tomorrow, I'd be going out to show my fine self off
Happy almost Friday, ya'll!  I'll be sure to post pics of the wedding next week. 
Love, love, love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment