Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday

Happy Friday, ya'll.

Today, before going over my list of things that fill my heart up, I'd like to reach out to my readers for a little personal prayer request ... my sorority sister was in a terrible car accident last week and needs all the prayers, good vibes, and positive thoughts she can get.  She is a feisty, sassy fighter, but prayers are appreciated.  I've been praying a lot for Jess, her doctor/nurses, and her family and friends who have been there for her throughout this difficult process.

Here's what fills my heart up this week:
  • Although I wish that Jess never had to go through this hard time, it has shown my sisters and me what an amazing blessing out sisterhood is ... ASA, I love you girls!
  • My kitty boys, of course
  • Had a little mini dinner party last night with some of my besties ... my belly was SO full and had a great time
  • Busy night at the bar tomorrow night, which hopefully means $$!
Have a great weekend, ya'll.  Keep those prayers/good thoughts coming for Jess!

XOXO,
Catlady

No comments:

Post a Comment