Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday

Good morning kittens and happy Friday!

Here's what fills my heart up today:
  • Mustacho is currently passed the eff out on my lap (correction: I am cradling him like a baby and he is passed the eff out) ... it is adorable.
  • Only wo calls today, which means I can workout AND go visit the psychic before work #2
  • Had a great night last night ... went to dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Lauren C and Lizzy G; got a few drinks; snack attacked the night away later while watching Jersey Shore.  Amazing.
  • No plans this weekend (other than work) and the couch-mate is out of town for the weekend, so I plan to catch up on many many trash tv shows (including but not limited to about 15 episodes of Gilmore Girls)
  • Had a successful trip up north for some bizznass meetings.  Found out where I stand with my position, opportunities for growth, etc.  All in all pretty rewarding, but we'll see come May 15 when I'm up for my raise/bonus!
  • This weather is unbelievable--I love it so much!
Have a good weekend kitty cats!
XOXO,
Catlady

No comments:

Post a Comment