Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chelsea Handler's View on Cats

As I traveled from Baltimore to Boston and back in a matter of 12 hours, I was able to re-read one of my favorite easy reads, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by the hilarious Chelsea Handler.  I have known from past experience not to read her books in public (specifically ones I've already read before), as they often cause me to burst into laughter at inappropirate times and in inappropriate places.

Some of you may be aware of my "healthy" love for our feline friends.  However, even I think that Ms. Handler's hatred for kitties is hilarious:
"It doesn't matter if it's an outdoor cat.  It will still take a shadoobie in the backyard and walk right back in the house all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, like 'Hey, what'd I miss?'  I'll tell you what you missed, you cat, you missed wiping your ass!" ("Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" Chelsea Handler page 22)
Funny stuff, I tell ya.  Not funny when I spit out my Coke Zero on the plane after reading it, but still funny anyway.  Thanks Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment