Friday, December 2, 2011

Hell Hath No Fury ...

Guys and gals, I have had quite the difficult week, work-wise.  To avoid boring details, basically I just had a coworker majorly screw over a big client of mine and made every effort possible to pass the blame off on everyone but himself. 

I work from home and I love the ability to work in this little bubble and not worry much about office politics.  I have some fantastic coworkers that I absolutely thank my lucky stars for, and whom I genuinely enjoy seeing every few weeks when I head up to the corporate office.

This one coworker in particular and I have never really been the best of buddies.  I quickly saw though his decent looks and his cocky demeanor, even as an intern.  We used to work together, solo, a lot and I hated him with a passion.  Anytime something wasn't done properly on his end, the blame would be placed on me.  Anytime he missed the buck on something, it was my issues to resolve.

I am not the type of person who demands or even really cares about praise.  If I'm doing my job right, then the only praise that I need is the satisfaction that I am doing my job.  I don't need someone to waste their time patting me on the back; just let me do my job well, and you work on doing the same.

Anyways, back to the issue at hand ... Dickweed Coworker (as I will now be referring to him as) really put things in a funk with my client and I have been livid about it for weeks.  Starting on Wednesday, I realized how majorly he screwed over my client, which of course set me into a tizzy.  I have been spending the past 3 days putting this fire out and trying to control my rage.

Which brings us to the convo I had with my dear friend, Mizz J regarding why I've been having a bad few days.  My response?

"Hell hath no fury like a (Catlady) who's clients have been fucked with by an asshole coworker"

And with that ... happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun, sorry to hear about your sucky coworker. I hope things work out for the better...

Post a Comment