Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday

Happy Friday, kittens.

Here's what fills my heart up today:
  • Had a amazing, hilarious dinner with one of my old girlfriends last night ... it was super fun to vent, laugh, and drink some delicious margaritas!
  • I took a day off of work today to just relax, mope around, and enjoy this rainy day.  Thus far, exactly what the doctor ordered!  Still have to work tonight, but it's nice to only work one job today
  • My kittens have been so sweet and lovey lately ... Mustacho knows that I'm in a funk and won't leave my side.  He's such a good nurse haha
  • A friend started a facebook group that encourages ppl to do 100 pushups a day, and she is really good about posting her status throughout the day.  I just started yesterday and my arms, back, and chest are feelin the burn!
Please send some prayers to my friend, B ... he's in the hospital and the visiting hours at Union Memorial are terrible :(

No comments:

Post a Comment