I have so very much that I'm thankful for this week ... my cup runith over big time.
- Speaking of cups running over ... I had a LOT to drink last night and I am very thankful that at the moment, I am functioning and not crippled by a margarita and Firefly/lemonade hangover. Knock on wood.
- My dear dear friends Pumpkin and Squash are engaged!! I couldn't be more excited and happy for them ... untillll I was asked to be a bridesmaid! Ugh I could cry just thinking about it. I started serving Pumpkin at my bar when he was slightly underage (perhaps like 17, whoops) and he has always been my protector, confidant, and source of sheer entertainment. I became close with Squash after my two gourds met and I couldn't love her more. I feel like my little brother and one of my best friends are getting married and I just am absolutely over the moon
- Squash and I had dinner last night at our favorite Mexican restaurant and of course it was delish
- I met up with an old friend last night (cue the many more drinks) and it was really fun catching up and joking around
- I have hated the medicine cabinet in my bathroom since I moved into this apartment in November and they finally replaced it last night--much brighter lights, much more clean, and more space for all my shiz
- I hung out with my bro and his besty last night until the wee hours of the morning (ok, til like 2am, but for me that is beyondddd past my bedtime). I haven't seen my brudder in awhile, so it was great catching up and seeing the boys. Additionally, I paid my brother $5 to drink this disgusting "ChocoVine" (that's right, chocolate wine) that his besty had around "for the ladies" ... of course I didn't just pass him the $5, I made it rain. On my brother. Embarrassing.
- My kitten babies just get more precious by the day and I love love love them way too much!