Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday

Happy Friday, kittens!  Here's what fills my heart up this week:
  • Of course, my little kitcats make me the happiest cat mommy in the world
  • A little item called Pinterest has pretty much changed my life (and completely distracts me from work ... oops)
  • Ignore the mess,
    just note the
    cutesy shoes
  • My dearest enabling friend, Miss Lauren C, and I went to a running store in town yesterday.  While I told her that she couldn't let me buy anything, of course I purchased a new pair of running shoes.  The poor fella at the store didn't believe us that we had the same name and was really annoyed by the fact that we preferred pretty shoes over effective ones for running.  Despite the fact that we were surrounded by a ton of very active, very fit children being fitted for new shoes, I wasn't completely discouraged.  Maybe I'll finally start working out?  Did you know that "fitness" shoes aren't supposed to be the same size as your regular shoes?  Apparently I am some monstrous size, but they fit well ... and most importantly, they're pretty dern cute!
  • To that end, I really am trying to make an effort to lose some lbs.  After a bunch of stuff going on in my life, I have most definitely gotten lazy and relied on food way too much for happiness (and I am so not kidding about that, spoken like a true fatty).  I've gained about 8lbs in the past 4 months or so and that makes me kinda sick.  I went over the weight that I said I'd never get up to again, and I'm tired of seeing those numbers!!  And let's get real, I'm tired of my pants not fitting either!  So, on a happy note: what fills me up on this topic is that I may finally be ready to get motivated and start working out.  Huge accomplishment.  We'll see if it lasts!
  • Huge Ravens game coming up on Sunday ... and thus inspires this oh so classy Jam of the Week.  GET IT, BMORE!!!

Happy (almost) bday to Lizzy G!

XOXO,
Cat Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment