Monday, September 26, 2011

100 Pushups

Ok, so before all you athletic, in-shape folks judge me ... I must initiate this post by explaining that I am so incredibly out of shape.  Several factors come to play in my fatty reasoning.  They are as follows:
  • I have had a membership to a gym since January and can likely count the number of times I've actually worked out there on both hands.  Oops.
  • I like to eat my emotions.  All 100 of them.  Happy?  Ice cream.  Sad?  Pasta.  Excited?  Candy bar.
  • I sit (or lay on the couch ...) alllllll day long for work.  I love watching tv, I sit in front of a computer all day, and I go to bed early.  So sue me.
Anyways, I recently started trying to get better involved in stopping these fatty habits.  Miss Lauren C and I have been going walking recently, and it's so relaxing!  We kinda speed walk, depending upon how heated (ie: disgusting, juicy, or gossipy) the conversation is, so we're actually getting a decent workout in. 

I also recently started participating in this little facebook group called 100 Pushups.  I briefly explained it in Friday's post, and I definitely love the motivation.  I really pushed it on Saturday night and had to finish my last 40 pushups at 2am after coming home from working at the bar (rough!).  Love the motivation factor of holding myself accountable (to these women, other than my friend, that I don't know haha) by recording when I've finished my 100.  I highly recommend it!

In other news, I went grocery shopping and got ice cream, brownie mix, and ham.  Don't worry, I'm still the same Catlady!

No comments:

Post a Comment