Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm baaaack

Holy Cow it's been awhile!

Sorry I haven't been able to post lately.  I do have a few (somewhat) valid reasons for my lack of blogging as of late ...
  • Traveling (for work)
  • My work laptop (and my only source for blogging ... oops) died on me last week.  RIP old laptop, you will not be missed one bit.  I finally got my new laptop this evening and man oh wiz am I in love.  I've decided to name my new laptop Ralph.  Because my old one made me want to hurl.
  • Boring lifestyle ... I really haven't had much to say, even if I have a laptop to write on!
Other than my new laptop, nothing very exciting has happened to me.  I swear, I'm gonna try to find some innerestin stories in my noggin to write about, because even I am boring myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment