Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday

Happy Friday, kittens!  Sorry I haven't been around as of late to update my friends on life, but here I am!  Here's a few things that fill my heart up:

  • My bestest buddy, Mizz J, is having a birthday shindig on Sunday with her hilarious and amazing family in VA.  Can't wait!
  • I get to bond with my kitty niece, Pearly, this weekend
  • I was away on business this week, but coming home to my kitty babies was fantastic ... I currently have Mustacho cuddled up to me and looking particularly adorable
  • I have like 10 things on the DVR to watch, and yes ... I am very excited.
  • I ordered a food mill so that I can finally make gnocchi (and I'm hoping that my daddy will teach me how to make his amazingggg meatballs) ... YUM!
Song of the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment