Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday

Happy Friday, ya'll!  Here's what fills my heart up this week:
  • Although they were annoying the yuck outta me this morning, Carlton and Mustacho are precious (now that they have been fed)
  • I am in love with my DVR and am way too excited to watch my shows this weekend ... pathetic, yes.  Do I care?  No.
  • Hate to admit it, but I am very excited that Jersey Shore is back on
  • Also embarrassing to admit, but I bought some jeggings from Levi's online.  I am way too in love with Levi's so I hope that these things don't disappoint me
  • I haven't used my credit cards in over 3 weeks ... which is a HUGE deal for me.  So exciting!  I mapped out how long it'll take for me to pay off my credit cards, student loans, and car and it was a little depressing, so I'm making an effort to reign in the spending and get that shiz paid off ASAP.  We'll see if the plan actually works, but that's the goal!
  • RAVENS!!!  First preseason game is next week and we better win cuz I have an important bet going and I won't hear the end of it if we lose.  Regardless, the dirty birds are gonna bring it this year and I am so beyond happy that football season is starting
Good luck on the GRE test tomorrow, Mrs. Lauren C!

No comments:

Post a Comment