Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday

Happy Friday, kittens!

Man, I am getting old.  I went out last night with a girlfriend and didn't get home til around 12.  Got home, cuddled on my kitties, and passed out ... then 6:40am came along and two misters decided it was time for me to wake up.  Hello, boys, it is way too early AND Mama is a little hungover.  Oh the joys of motherhood.

Here are a few things that I'm thankful for today:
  • Yesterday was beyond stressful/tiring at work (lots of grueling work + bad weather = yuck), so I am very thankful that today is not yesterday
  • Had a delish dinner last night with my girl AC ... and leftovers for lunch today!
  • Kitten cats, even though they were jerks for waking me up too early
  • Presidents Day holiday on Monday ... thanks, presidents!  I can't wait to sleep in and be lazy (shocking, I know)
  • I get to see my bestie from preschool, Hillwee, this weekend
  • My bro and sister-in-law are coming to town to have dinner with my parents on Saturday, and I hopefully get to see them at some point this weekend
  • My meditation has been coming along really well.  It's annoying at times to have to remember to do it nightly, but it is a really good way of focusing on the positive and asking for some guidance on releasing the negative
Have a great weekend, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment