Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday

Happy Friday, kittens!  Just a few notes about what fills my heart up today:
  • Mustacho and Carlton, the two most wonderful kitcats in the world.
  • The Skype date I had last night with one of my fav sorority sisters ... hilarious, per usual.
  • Tomorrow night at the bar should be super busy ... which (hopefully) equals lots of tip $$ in my pocket.
  • I've been keeping up with my daily meditation (per my psychic ... yes, I'm turning into one of those people), and while tedious at times, it really has focused me on prayer which I was a huge slacker on for quite some time.
  • I sent away for a lot of our old home movies to be transferred into DVDs ... finally got them back last week and they are so funny and cute.  Lots of them are of my grandfather, and I am so thankful that we were able to capture so many memories with him--acting exactly as I remembered when we were kids, so funny and charming.  And, most importantly, my favorite video ever of my brother when he was in preschool was found (after years of teasing him, the VHS mysteriously was "lost" but I discovered one with the label peeled off and whammo, there it is!).  Can't wait to share with my brother and sister-in-law!
Have a T-riffic weekend!
XOXO,
Catlady

No comments:

Post a Comment