Other than celebrating the beautiful, lovely marriage of my friends, I have many other things to be thankful for:
- No work tomorrow for Veteran's Day!
- I'm making plans for my annual Fakesgiving dinner (ie: Thanksgiving with friends) for next week, and can't wait for all the yummy food, plentiful drinks, and lots of laughs.
- Yesterday I had some much needed me time that my poor friends had to hear all about last night (sorry, Mrs. Lauren C, Mizz J, and Mally)
- Going wedding dress shopping for my dear friend, Squash on Sunday
- Of course, my kitten babies are amazing, handsome, and overwhelmingly loving as always
Have a great weekend!