Thursday, November 10, 2011

(Almost) Friday

I'm really trying to get back in the swing of being a more involved blogger, but I am unable to post my weekly Friday post tomorrow, because two of my dear friends are getting married!!  I'll be leaving for Savannah, GA in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow and plan to have a blast celebrating with my sorority sisters and loved ones.

Other than celebrating the beautiful, lovely marriage of my friends, I have many other things to be thankful for:
  • No work tomorrow for Veteran's Day!
  • I'm making plans for my annual Fakesgiving dinner (ie: Thanksgiving with friends) for next week, and can't wait for all the yummy food, plentiful drinks, and lots of laughs.
  • Yesterday I had some much needed me time that my poor friends had to hear all about last night (sorry, Mrs. Lauren C, Mizz J, and Mally)
  • Going wedding dress shopping for my dear friend, Squash on Sunday
  • Of course, my kitten babies are amazing, handsome, and overwhelmingly loving as always
Sending out good thoughts and vibes to my friend over at And I Can't Help but Wonder ... who is sick this week :(  Feel better, boo!

Have a great weekend!
XOXO, Catlady

2 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you! Have fun this weekend :)

Post a Comment