Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday

Good morning, kitty cats!

Sorry no blog lately, I've been pretty busy as of late.  I'll try to quickly fill ya in before I do the usual schpheel.

First of all, I am in the process of working with a psychic to cleanse my ora and whatnot.  I'm super excited about the process and have a big meeting with her on Monday.  It's been a really interesting experience and I'm so excited to see what the results are.  Basically I've had to do some meditation every night with crystals ... which has been more difficult than I thought it would be!  10 minutes of focused meditation for a gal with ADD is quite the challenge.

Work and life have pretty much been same ol same ol.  I was sick with some gross virus for about 2 weeks, which kinda wore me down.  Thankfully I'm feeling much better now.

Here's what fills my heart up today:
  • My beautiful, wonderful Ravens are playing those nasty Pats this weekend.  I'm pretty nervous about this game, as my company is based in Boston and I am going to lose some friendships/solid working relationships if we lose!
  • Kitty boys, as always, are wonderful and lovely
  • I do believe I'll be seeing an old friend, AC, this weekend ... looking forward to catching up with her and exposing her to my beautiful bar for the first time
  • Finally getting a haircut tomorrow ... it's been a long time coming (since May, whoops) and it's getting a little too long, even more for me!
Sending good vibes, prayers, and love to my bestie, Mrs. Lauren C, who has been going through a hard time.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment